Tracker IR Version 3.10

Pro Member Trainee
Stan Carpenter (Rafman) Trainee

Crying or Very sad Hi Guy and Gals, I have a tracker IR 3.10 (some might say hard luck!!) which has just one problem...It will run loaded for about two to three loadings, then I can't get it to open and scan, so I have to take it All off, and reload the whole program..Any ideas before I throw it in the bin? 😕

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Hmmmm, I never had that kind of problem. My only issue with it is that it pans too fast.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I think the GPS-KID has this(and he likes it 😀 )
So dont bin it just yet,he will be along soon 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Maybe they can help here.

(dead link removed)

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

jelami wrote:

Hmmmm, I never had that kind of problem. My only issue with it is that it pans too fast.

Thanks Mike, I still have that difficulty as well, did you manage to resolve it? Stan

Pro Member Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

Maybe they can help here.

(dead link removed)

Radar

Thanks Radarman I'll have a look at it later when I've more time. Stan 😛

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...