SearchSearch 

FSSE

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I downloaded this from Avsim:
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=washdc_v1.zip&CatID=root
You need Flight Simulator Scenery Enhancer to use it. It says the free version works fine with it, but I have the free version of FSSE and the buildings are gray. Any suggestions?

12 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Aloha Chris, You actually need the "Paid" Version to make it work as the "Free" one has only one place that you can use it and 5 "pieces" at that. I now have FSE and use to add much needed scenery for all the airports I use. Ric

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Embarassed Sorry Chris, a thought just came to me, You should have the Lago file in your FS Program, so if the file that you d/loaded should have a couple of Lago files in it. Take those and put them in the correct folder in the Lago File and the "Scenery" should show up. Ric

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks so much Riclo! 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Ric,
I was thinking of buying FSE, but I was wondering if you could tell me a little about it? One question I have is can I program it to have limousines pull up to my plane after it lands? Also, is it easy to use?

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Well Personaly I would recomend it if you like to place more detail in the airport you are using or would like to add to a City or Town with quite easy to use controls once you get the hang of it, and I dont mean to imply that its hard to learn, its just so easy to add things one can get carried away. There is an exchange at Lago for the U/load and D/load of scenery made with FSE for those who have it installed. One new feature is that you can make your own "objects" and import them to your scenery. I have done my whole Island except for "Melichar's" Scenery of Kona and Hilo (pronounced=He-Lo). So to wrap it up, I find it a blast to add detail to all the little airports. Ooop's! almost forgot to answer your question on the limo, You can make a loop of a limo to take a route around the airport, and if you time it right it might meet you at the designated place, though don't really know about the timing.(you can do this with airplanes to) Ric

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Yo Ric and Aloha brudda,

Just a question about when or if are you going to think of considering building an Aloha Airlines type style Riclo designed commuter plane? Would be great. Or just a flowered up prop commuter that could utilize and station at some of the smaller fields like at Hana etc. Curious and inquiring minds want to know if this is a possibility in the future? If you already have one built (2004) that you want to direct me toward that would be 100% beyond awesome.

Aloha brah, Riclo no ka oi!

orlandogeorge. -Dedicated Hawaiian Kine flyer in FS.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

MACADAMIA NUTS!!!!

I need to get some of them buggers man!

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

🙂 Wow never thought about making a "Local" commuter, what size do you guys think I should do? A 12 passenger or a larger 36 passenger? And Chocolate covered Mac Nuts, Mmmmmm. Oh! and should it be a "real " or "virtual" airlines? Ric

Pro Member First Officer

Ric,

It would be great for us who fly in Hawaii to have a 'kine' commuter! Something designed by a local would be even way better! 12/36 passenger would be totally your call as you are the big Konohiki. -Could be Riclo-kau Airlines or something like 'Ali'i Airlines- Ancient Hawaiian Royalty' or 'Makai Airlines-Towards The Ocean.' -Just a thought and of course as a busy man the idea would be totally yours. Would like to see one come about sometime down the road though! Would be a big Mahalo to you!

Aloha, -orlandogeorge.

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Sounds like a Great idea, I will give it a go but it will take me some time as I am in the process of building our New home. I like the "Alii Airlines" thing as it has great meaning here. Ric

Pro Member First Officer

Ric,

Here I am flying the sport plane. Took her from PHNL to PHLI at sunset.
Like the 'Read me' indicated, I had to get use to the nose up at first out of rnwy 4-R
but turned left over the MCAS and flew straight and level to Kauai. 🙂

Sport Plane landing.

sun king Guest

where is the free version of FSSE located at?