Downloading A320 FBW for MSFS 2020 result no plane displayed

Pro Member Trainee
flyingfisherman Trainee

hello,
I've downloaded an A320 neo FBW on MSFS2020 but the results that no plane appears on the Word map, I can just hear the noise of the motors. Is somebody could help me to install it correctly? thank you very much.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hello,

I understand your situation with the A320neo FBW not displaying correctly in MSFS 2020, and I'd be glad to help you out with the installation process. It sounds like you might have encountered a common issue with the FlyByWire A32NX mod, which can be resolved by following a few simple steps.

First, ensure that you have downloaded the correct version of the FlyByWire A32NX mod from their official GitHub repository:

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx

Once you have the correct mod, follow these steps to properly install the A320neo FBW:

1. Begin by navigating to your MSFS 2020 Community folder. The default location for the Community folder is:
    C:\Users[YourUsername]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_[RandomString]\LocalCache\Packages\Community
    If you have installed MSFS 2020 in a custom location, the Community folder should be within that directory.

2. Extract the downloaded FlyByWire A32NX mod package (usually a .zip file) using a program like WinRAR or 7-Zip.
  3. Copy the extracted "flybywire-aircraft-a320-neo" folder into the Community folder mentioned above.
  4. Ensure that the default A320neo aircraft in MSFS 2020 is not currently in use or active in the simulator. If it is, restart the sim to ensure proper loading of the mod.

After following these steps, launch Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and check if the A320neo FBW is now visible and functioning as intended. If the issue persists, you may want to remove any other A320neo liveries or mods you have installed in the Community folder, as they could be causing conflicts with the FlyByWire A32NX mod.

I hope this helps, and you'll be able to enjoy flying the A320neo FBW in no time. If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...