SearchSearch 

Getting activated

Hello

How long does it take to be activated after you pay the joining fee? How long does it take for emails to be replied to?

I have not been activated and none of my emails replied to.. its been well over 24 hours.

Any replies would be welcome.

14 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry about that.
They seem to be having problems again, your not the only one to complain, and rightly so I must admit.
Write to them here a few times a day and give them full information about your situation.

http://support.flyawaysimulation.com/

Radar

Thanks for the Post..

I have emailed them many times, and still no reply.. I have downloaded what I need from other websites to include the new Air Bus.

I think they should get there act together, or install a decent IPN script to go with there php Nuke which will activate a user right away after payment which could be written in hours.

I will keep emailing of course until I have no choice but to file a dispute claim over a silly $5 Bucks...

Thanks

Mark

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I sympathise with you. Mainly because I agree that if they are going to charge you money for a membership, it should be handled automatically instead of manually. It doesn't seem fair to have to wait 2 weeks for a paid membership where you can go and download the same aircraft without a membership. Only downside is you don't get the forum on the other sites.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Just keep emailing them

I dont know why it takes so long

The e.mail address hasn't worked either for a while now 😕

Allso, i've been waiting to get registered after paying for a month now, loads of e.mails sent, none answered, the wife says its only been 10-15 days ❗

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

It may take a while to get a reply from the accounts e-mail address. If you would like a refund, please feel free to put in a PayPal request - your refund WILL be processed.

man now that i see this forum i know im screwed. thats not cool i was just looking for a file and i ended paying twice. how the hell are you gonna charge 5 buck for nothing not to mention ill have to get with paypal for my money this is not good practice i dont want to keep emailing them just athorize us to your f***king site or give me back my 10 bucks plz

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested Url: /secure/start

[quote="Anonymous"]Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested Url: /secure/start

Site Admin ?????

I PAYED AGES AGO

james d'oh Guest

I signed up about 5 hours ago, expecting to have instant access to my account. What is the dealio? Sure, it's just five bucks, but I still expect timely service, and this is ridiculous, thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

I signed up about 5 hours ago, expecting to have instant access to my account. What is the dealio? Sure, it's just five bucks, but I still expect timely service, and this is ridiculous, thanks.

It tells you when you sign up that the processing time can take up to or over 48 hours.... read things before you press "OK" 🙂

Its like buying an airline ticket from London to New York, being told it takes 6 or 7 hours flight time and then complaining 20 minutes into the flight 😀

For the record, my account was activated in about 2 days and I think donating 5 bucks to keep this site running is worthwhile... 5 bucks is only like £2.50 for me anyway, hardly going to break the bank...

I payed today expecting the same, but I misread the email and thought that it said to ACTIVATE your account within 48 hours of receiving the email. Oh well. I will expect it on wednesday or thursday, if not then I will send about one email per hour or 2 hours (dependant on how pissed i am) saying the same thing...

I only payed the five bucks so i could get the CFS3 noCD crack because i can't find it anywhere else.

Pro Member Trainee
Sneaky Trainee

Double post (in a way) Same guy as above. I was registered within 24 hours or less. Nice response time comparing to what these people are complaining about. Thank you FLY AWAY!