Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Downloads

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

Well, I've had it with downloading aircraft. I dnld the Superconstellation from calclassic.com, did all the updates as per instructions. Even though all the folders and files were in the aircraft folder It was not in the airplane list, in short I couldn't find the damned thing. I am thoroughly disgusted and dis-enchanted with the idea of downloading craft. I think Dr. Frankenstein had better luck. At least his project got up and worked. The next time I add a new airplane it will be strait from a CD rom disc or I'll just do without. I've lost my patience with stillborn downloads.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No way are you giving up, that's my job.
Download this, I just did.
It has a great panel, sounds (what is that beeping) and it's self installing. dc7ual

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

Thanks. I'll try it. I'm sorry about being so bitchy lately, I'll bet your getting tired of hearing from me. Maybe I should take two aspirin and call the doc. in the morning.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Nahhhh, your one of the good guys, the ones that I don't answer are the cranks.

Before I download and try this is it the one you are having problems with.

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=53611&Name=&FileName=&Author=&CatID=root

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

The one I had trouble with was the Superconnie from Calclassic.com. I also dnld the flt dynamics update for FS2004. I followed the directions I think---- But when I got done and started the sim, The plane just wasn't there, even though all the files and folders were where they were supposed to be.