Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

CALLING ALL PAINTERS

Pro Member Trainee
camlynfx Trainee

Is anyone interested in getting involved in a relatively small piece of work, that will take relatively little time, but will get them potentially massive exposure?
I need someone to paint aircraft livery to promote software that is currently standing at 20,000,000 downloads, 10 million of those since december the 9th last year.

Any takers?

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

I have left a PM for you.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

May we ask what software the repaint is for? Also, how will re-painters benifit from exposure... website links?

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Hi flyaway
It would appear that the idea is to repaint MS a/c with advertisements for Firefox/Mozilla but is based on the false premise that there would be millions of a/c flying about with said repainted a/c. There was a certain misunderstanding of the FSim world and how it worked and there was a misconception that any a/c (copyrighted or not) could be repainted. You can imagine what MS reaction would be if you happened to use MS default a/c to advertise a rival product!!!!
I sent an email listing all the snags but have not yet had the courtesy of a reply - and here was me thinking that I might become the most famous painter of all time (including Van Gogh!!) Laughing
No - I'm afraid it is yet another of these hairbrained schemes which will never get off the ground - or is there an ulteriior motive - like, it will only cost you $100 to join our repainting group!!