SearchSearch 

FUNNY STORY

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

This is hilarious. My dad's friend, Greg, knows 0.0000000001% about computers. His computer was running loudly and slowly so guess what he does. He takes the side panel off. Then, he goes to his garage and grabs a can of WD-40 and takes it back to his computer room. Then he uncaps it and sprays parts of his computer with his WD-40! No, No! He puts his panel back on. When he turned his computer on it went "sizzle, sizzle, crack, crack, boom." Dead silence. Then, my dad and him sawa a little grey smoke. It was the end of his computer. Ill

Big nono. 😂

7 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

I think you are being overly generous when you tell us that your dad's friend knows 0.0000000001% about computers.

That's a wild story. LOL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

that's a riot, sounds a ton like my German teacher

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Well my teacher always puts her phone outside the class room when it is ringing. I don't know why she doesn't just turn it off. I guess she must have a good reason.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

That's pretty funny stuff. You're right, why not just shut it off, maybe she doesnt' want to "hang up" on whoever is calling?

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

A friend of mine told me about a local guy who bought a car, and was told it used no oil, meaning the motor was healthy, He never checked the oil of course believing what he was told. The motor died a terrible death for obvious reasons. This same man after replacing the motor had to have the turn signal fixed after the stalk broke off. Upon returning home from the shop he proceeded to pour epoxy into where the turn signal stalk protruded from the column until it was full-- thinking he would prevent future breakage. This rendered the car usless once again. This man has earned the nickname of Zero for his efforts. I hope he does'nt vote. Scary.

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

I work in IT and stare at computers for 10 hours a day minimum. I have a female friend who couldn't get connected to the Internet so of course you have to try to determine where the problem is by step-by-step troublshooting.

So at this point I'd determined her PC wasn't crashing and the next thing I wanted to know is how stable her Internet connection was.
So I asked "Is the modem hanging up?",
she replied "No, it's sitting on the desk".

There was another funny one with the same lady and if I remember it I'll post it up.

D.

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

Was this lady blonde?