SearchSearch 

club hangar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Hi,

(radarman or FEM could probally answer my question)

Maybe one of you is familar with club hangar www.clubhangar.com
I have an account there but I have no idea what my password is. It didn't ask me for a password when I was regeristing either. Have any idea? ❓

yours truly, confused 😂

12 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is the first I've heard of it.
Just do what they want on this page, or reregister using another user-name.
Did you check your mail for a password, some sites make one for you.
http://clubhangar.proboards39.com/index.cgi?action=reminder

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

OH BOY!!! My e-mail account is down for a couple of weeks. I don't know what to do!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ask your father if you can have an "on line" one. Yahoo, Hotmail etc.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

He will say no. Knowing him I probally won't get an e-mail address. It's not that he is mad at me or anything like that, it's just that he thinks that they come with viruses.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't blame him, they can cause problems.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

My old e-mail address was www.danpshope@earthlink.net which was when we were earthlink and it is the one I registered with. If you go to that link I put above you can't e-mail me because it says an error has occured if you do. We will adventually get an e-mail address. Talk to you tomorrow afternoon.

Pro Member Trainee
falconjgc Trainee

you should talk to your dad and tell him it doesnt give a virus it actually come with virus protection on some (yahoo ect.)

Pro Member Chief Captain

You should have your dad tell him that. He keeps saying that we will get one eventually.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Even with a firewall,and up to date anti virus,if you surf the net,chances are you will get one,one day

P2P sites are famous for spreading them,but now you can get infected just by visiting a web page(hijacked)

How do you think the anti virus companies know about new virus's(no they dont make them)somebody got caught and reported it to them,then the bods go about fixing it for everybody else and we all get an update

Small comfort for you and your dad,but the only thing you can do is set you firewall to high and keep the A/V up to date.........and run it once in a while

Just as a final note,in all the years Ive been d/l fs files,not one of them have been infected in any way

We are a good bunch really 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

falconjgc wrote:

you should talk to your dad and tell him it doesnt give a virus it actually come with virus protection on some (yahoo ect.)

You told me I couldn't get a virus. 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well, is there any other way I can figure out my password? I doubt if there is.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

www.myownemail.com

it has that "webmail" format that you'd see with a pay internet account, i think you're dad might want to try it out!