Photo gallery upload?

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

Hello sorry to be a pain but i've uploaded three pictures for the FS2002 screenshot page and i've waited 5 days and the pictures have not been displayed. I saved them as JPEG format and have posted screenshots before. Is it just me? Crying or Very sad

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

New Images are placed at the back of the gallery - because they start off with 0 hits. Popular images are are at the front. Try the link below (last page of FS2002 gallery) and tell me if they are in there.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/11/microsoft-flight-simulator-2002/300/

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

🙄 I've had a look and no they aren't there i'm afraid. Just in case, it was a screenshot of an Airbus A340 and a BAC 1-11 500 (Ryanair). 😕

Pro Member Site Admin

Umm.... Must have not uploaded correctly. If you upload them again, and tell me when done, I can see if they are pending 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

😉 Right oh!

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

😀 Right i've uploaded 2 pictures for the FS2002 screenshot page. The pictures are in JPEG format and they are of a Gulf Air VC10 and an Air Canada 747-400. They seemed to upload ok, i uploaded them from My Documents and then it said: Thanks for submission we will check your media soon (or along those lines).

P.S. Thanks for sticking with me!! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Check as to what format your screenshots are.
Im sure they have to be Jpeg and most of the fs screen grabers save as a bitmap BMP
Just click and save as Jpeg from list

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

Yes, i know to save them as JPEG format, and recently i have sucessfully uploaded 2 pictures and they have been posted. I wonder if the reason why they weren't been posted was because they were perhaps boring pictures? 🙄 .

Anyway thanks everyone!! 😉

Pro Member Site Admin

I can confirm your images were posted. We usually upload every single picture we receive - boring or not 🙂 I would have to say that it was a rare error with the upload at that time. Your images:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/11/microsoft-flight-simulator-2002/

https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/11/microsoft-flight-simulator-2002/

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

Nice one!! 😀 I've seen them thanks 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...