Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Flight Sim 2004 NO CD

Pazmo Guest

Hello Guys,

I have installed the complete version of MS FS 2004 onto my PC & have downloaded the NO CD crack.
The only problem is that the aircraft do not have any textures either in the preview window ( When you select the aircraft ) or when you fly it.
I have also noticed that there is detail missing in the panels.
Can someone please help Crying or Very sad
I have checked my latest drivers for my graphics card ( 128 ATI Pro ) & they are current.

10 Responses

Pazmo Guest

Sorry I forgot to mention that none of the buildings have any detail on them either, just lifeless grey buildings!

bigbend Guest

maybe it's your game. You've said that it's not an original. the problem can be here. sometimes the crack is not very good and can make problems. i d'ont have the game but i've seen a similar thing before. try to download a other crack but i don't really think that it can change something. good luck 😉

ur gau Guest

i bought the game and i installed a no cd crack cause i dont feel like putting the cd in every damn time

microsoft has too much money btw, and ur stupid please dont comment k thx

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 Did you have textures before install of the no cd crack 😕

random user Guest

ne one know ne good places to download planes from...?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

random user wrote:

ne one know ne good places to download planes from...?

Here are a few of the better download sites.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads.html

www.avsim.com
www.flightsim.com
www.simviation.com
www.sim-outhouse.com

guy with good idea Guest

ooooooorrrrrrrrr

u could get damen tools, take the cd which u bought, and make a copy of the cd image on ya HD. the use damen tools to load the image onto a virtual drive. then u dont have to worry bout gettin a shit crack cause u r using the actually cd (but ya not)!!!!!!!!

ohhh freaky.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

An Interesting topic... 😕

Pazmo wrote:

Hello Guys,

I have installed the complete version of MS FS 2004 onto my PC & have downloaded the NO CD crack.
The only problem is that the aircraft do not have any textures either in the preview window ( When you select the aircraft ) or when you fly it.
I have also noticed that there is detail missing in the panels.
Can someone please help Crying or Very sad
I have checked my latest drivers for my graphics card ( 128 ATI Pro ) & they are current.

This would have nothing to do with the NO-CD crack, and more likely to do with the source of the software or the machine you are running it on.

chillflyboy Guest

where can i dl the nocd crack (im guessin kazaa) what keywords would i use it is so annoying to have to use the cd everytime (aim: chillflyboy)

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Try FS2004 cd crack - or just get it in our download section under utilities.