Radarman, i need you for a second

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Can you see my IP address? I just got a new privacy thingy, and it says it masks ip addresses, so can you see it or no?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I hope you didn't pay for it, yes I can see it.

Radar

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

See it where? In the post IP address? Any host can see anyones IP address, but the program could be spoofing it... faking the IP address, therefore covering your real IP. It's also possible that the IP is proxied - getting the IP address of your HTTP proxy server, not your public IP.

Pro Member Chief Captain

If it starts with a 1, it's working, because my ip address starts with a 2.

It changes it and the ISP all around, so it's pretty neat.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Why would you need that?

Pro Member Chief Captain

So people can't track my internet stuff. I've found a few keyloggers and other stuff like that on my PC before, and this, along with kickass McAffe software, really helps!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...