fs 2004 learjet?

Pro Member Trainee
shmullen Trainee

I like using the learjet, but when I shut down the engines and try and restart them using the cockpit starter buttons and not using "control,e" I cant get them to fire up. I tried using aux fuel pump and cross feeding the tanks it still doesnt start. When I use the control,e they will start. What am I doing wrong to start them manualy.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
NZBayleyboy Trainee

😕 Try doing an auto start (Ctrl E) and watching the manual controls - see what they do then try and copy it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You could configure one of your joystick buttons to perform this task or are you looking for realisum Embarassed (that does not look right)

Pro Member Trainee
shmullen Trainee

I tried watching the controls after pressing ctrl,e but I didnt see any other buttons moving. Who nows maybe I should contact microsoft too see if they have an answer, Or maybe a bug fix. They might not even now about it. I'm also trying for realism. ctrl, e is kinda boring. I like the hold the start swicht and wait for the engine to fire up. 😀

Pro Member Trainee
NeilCAL Trainee

On the Learjet, if you hold down the start button and wait until the engine spools up to 20% N2 and then press CTRL-SHIFT-F4 the engine will start... That's more realistic. Give it a try...

Pro Member Trainee
shmullen Trainee

thanks, i'll give it a try.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Yes, the CTRL+SHIFT+F4 is the thing I think you are missing. Did it work?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...