Advice on concorde

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

😞 Ive just downloaded a brilliant concorde off project mach 2 but i have always been unsure of how to fly the concorde.
When i take off i always pull up at about 160 but it always just carries on and doesnt seem to want to go up. Also when i land it i always start to pitch dramatically and then stalls. i have tried several attempts and im stuck and need some advice 😂
Im getting jealous looking at screen shots of other ppl that are doing amazing takeoffs and landings!!! i want to fly it as well! Crying or Very sad
Anyone?? help me please!!!!!!

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest

what you need to do is use a lot more throttle Hymen replacement surgery ower on landing just before you get to the actual touch down point give it about 20-25% throttle this should prevent the stall and instablities remember its not got a proper tail

this napplies to vulcan bombers as well as they are also delta wing aircraft

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

Ahh...i understand, thankyou!!! 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...