Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

engine help.

Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

hi all
i was flying a 747 and by accident i hit E+1 which will let me control only the first engine. i tried few things but at the end i crashed. the question is how do i set back to control all engines ?
2nd question how do i simulate flight time. i know how to do it by going to the top menu.any short cut keys?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

To control all the engines in a 747 press E+1+2+3+4 one at a time. Don't press the keys together. It won't work like that.

I didn't undertand your second question, sorry.

Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

2nd question is how do i simulate flight time meaning X4 or X8 or X16

Pro Member Chief Captain

You were looking for shorcut key, right? Well, I think there isn't a shorcut key to simulate flight time or simulation rate.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

I didn't know there was a key to select the simulation rate. Cool. Well, I never use simulation rate. I want to make my flight as real as possible.

Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

thanks everyone Smile

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

I've encountered the same problem, only in my case, I could never regain control of all 4 engines again. The only solution was to reset the entire flight from the beginning. I suspect a glitch in the program, the possibility of not having enough ram is also suspect.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Leadfoot, sometimes it's touchy, you have to do it just PERFECT to make it work again...believe me, it sucks!

Guest Ed Guest

leadfoot wrote:

I've encountered the same problem, only in my case, I could never regain control of all 4 engines again. The only solution was to reset the entire flight from the beginning. I suspect a glitch in the program, the possibility of not having enough ram is also suspect.

I've had that happen, too, but flying the Beechcraft KingAir. Lost control of one engine and couldn't get it back. I finally gave it up, feathered that prop, and made one of the hairiest landings I've ever tried! Shocked That plane is a real handfull with one one engine working.

Ed