auto install

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Were can I get one of those auto install things ❓ and are they easy to use ❓

Answers 24 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If your talking about a self installer (exe) it has to come with the product, used by the designer.
If not, please be a little more clear as to what you need.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Yea I was talking about a self installer were can I get this product and what is it called ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I used to have to use self-installers. One is the "Constellation" on the home page. Radarman has a few others he told me. https://flyawaysimulation.com/ I don't really like that plane though.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I have never used this program but I believe it is what you are looking for.

http://www.ioncube.com/ipf/index.php

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

My computer does not trust it and there was some sort of error Mad thanks for the help anyway.Can you tell me about any aircraft d/loads that install them selfs automatoically

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Thanks for the link RadarMan 😎 the Constellation is great i will try the other ones soon.

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

RadarMan I d/loaded the Posky 757 of air2000 but the panel is of the 777 and the sound is the same as the cessna 172 can you tell me were to get a good panel and sound that will instaal automaticly.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here are some 757 panels. I doubt that any are self installing. The reason is that the designers have to pay for a self install program and they are both easy to install with out the EXE. and they are giving you the panel, or whatever free to start with.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=757&CatID=fs2004pan&Go=Search

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Thanks RadarMan 👍 if you find any other aircraft please tell me

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Were can I get a d/load or something that tells me how to fly this aircraft (757-200)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If I find any, I will let you know. You just want airliners not single engine aircraft, right?

How to fly, take some of the free lessons in the sim and follow what some of your more experienced members post here.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

I dont mind any single engine aircraft but yes I do prefer the airliners.Do you mean the flying lessons if you did I have already masterd all of them I can fly all the deffoult aircraft.I just nead the t/o,landing and cruise speeds for the 757

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The 757 manual is here.

And here.

If I remember correctly, it's been a while, one or more of these are self installing.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/4942/best-single-engine-prop-plane/

Radar

Thanks for the link RadarMan 🍻 I love flying the 757-200 its a great airplane 👍

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Forgot to login Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you like, some (not all) of these are self installers. I just found them yesterday.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

RadarMan (or enyone else) could you find a 757-200 with a good panel,good v/c and good sound that will install automaticly I am still having lots of fun with the us airways RadarMan gave me but its a fs2002 aircraft I think becouse I can not contral the aircraft from the v/c.Thanks for any suggestions.Any airline is ok but I would prefer AA,Delta,continental or any american airline.

Last edited by Zach (ranald) on Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Tanks for the link but you already gave me that in a previous post

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here are a number of self installing jetliners at www.surcaro.com

kh737apc.zip

bae146_300_lfpp.zip

b767_simair.zip

b747_simair.zip
erj_simair.zip
b757_simair.zip

b777usta.zip

b737_simair.zip
dc9_lfpp.zip

737800_lfpp.zip

klmbqb77.zip

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Thanks RadarMan I will try them now

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

This is a bit of a stupid qustion(and i'm quite Embarassed about asking) but how do you get real airlines in your sim ❓ and is it hard to install them.I'm getting my 6600gt vey soon(should arrive any day now) and I want some good traffic.and whats this Pai is that wre I get it ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You can use PAI and get excellent coverage. I went the "Ultimate Traffic" way. It's easier but in the long run it's much like PAI.

https://www.simshack.net/products/traffic-360-ai-traffic-fsx-prepar3d-688

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...