Starting your flight in a cold cockpit

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Hey guys,

I am new to MS2004 and am wondering how I can start on the runway / parking pad with a cold cockpit so I can perform the startup routine myself.

Can anyone please give me some advice on how to do this?

Much Appreciated

Insight

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Guest Ed Guest

Start a flight by the regular method, shut everything down, save the flight and check "Make this the default flight." Next time you start FS09, you'll be sitting in the cold cockpit of your favorite airplane.

Then you can change the aircraft and/or the location before starting the engines.

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Thanks guys 🙂 most helpful.

I am currently doing a tour of Europe in my Spitfire Mk XIV (RB159)

It is a pay for add on but it is most definately worth it... the panel is far better quality than i think any other I have seen so far and is very functional.

heres a screenshot

Let this next pic fully expand to see the panel in all its glory

heres another

Lovely sounds too and the torque effect is superb 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...