Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Project AI Questions

Sam Intel Guest

I just discovered AI traffic, it sounds really cool. I downloaded the PAI Installer from http://www.projectai.com/packages/installer.php. Then I downloaded a Delta Airlines package from http://www.projectai.com/packages/installers.php. Then I installed it with the PAI installer on automatic mode. When I went to SLC airport to see if they worked I only saw 3 delta airline airplanes. What am I missing here?

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Sam Intel,

There are some strange things that can happen at Project AI. I have downloaded packs that have only a few A/C and some even have junk A/C like the defaults from FS9 mixed in w/the AI fleet you were expecting for some ungodly reason. Course we don't usually want them around in most cases. I hope that didn't happen to you. Try going to Altanta Hartsfield and it should tell the story. I am sure someone will post soon who knows a lot more than I about this issue. BTW, Make sure you have your traffic option turned up to 100%.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Were all the Delta aircraft the same type,ie 737.If so go back to PIA and d/load some additional aircraft and rerun the installer

Sam Intel Guest

I have the traffic density set to 100%. I have seen 2 different kinds of aircraft.

Pro Member Trainee
DarkStar1 Trainee

Its about your airport parking (not enough) goto the Project AI website download all the pai-afcad bgl files you can, they go into your fs9 addon scenery/scenery folder don't forget to have your traffic slider full right. As for the fs2004 default AI traffic here's how to get rid of it. Goto your FS9/Scenery/World/scenery folder find the file traffic#######.bgl or #####traffic.bgl then change the ,bgl to .lgb bam default gone. Be careful don't mess with the pai#### traffic.bgl otherwise you'll have no traffic. You can always reinstall your pai traffic with the installer. Hope this helps ya.

Sam Intel Guest

Hey, thanks guys, I got the problem fixed. But some of the planes are parked nosing into the terminal. They are half inside the building and half outside of the building. How do I fix this? ❓ ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You will need to adjust the parking spots with Afcad2
Open up the airport and just drag the parking spot back(you may have to do this a few times by checking in the sim to see if its ok)Or check if there is a d/load for the airport you are using