Cant find refuel stations!!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
pj77 Trainee

Just flown onto Schipol (EHAM) Airport Amsterdam and cant locate any fuel stations, need a little more of the go juice to get us on to JFK can anyone help where to locate the fuel station and any tips on finding them in general. Thanks in advance. Capt PJ, still on the ground looking after 1.5 hrs....................... 😂 😂

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Guest Ed Guest

Not all airports in FS09 have them. Generally you are more likely to find it in the general aviation parking area.

I have crtl-F assigned to "Add Fuel Quantity" so I don't have to bother finding those things-- the business of pulling up to the pump so fuel gets added automatically only worked about half the time for me, anyhow. Ctrl-F is faster than opening the Fuel and Payload window, too.

Ed

Pro Member Trainee
pj77 Trainee

thx for advice ed.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Just go to "Aircraft" and scroll down to "Fuel and Payload" and adjust your fuel quanity from there.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...