Fly Away Simulation
Your #1 Source for Flight Simulators!

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Application Approval

Flyer2night

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:02 am 

Well,

It has been since the 13th of February 2005 when I paid the 5 Bucks and I still have not gotten any response in regards to getting my account activated.

I think someone should have responded by now

Yet it seems like no one see's my messages.

I sure would like to make a million or more be getting people to put up 5 bucks and not get the goods delivered, but then again, I have a lot more integrity than that.
OrlandoGeorge
First Officer
First Officer

Pro Member

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:56 am 

Flyer,

Describe your trouble and I will see if I can help you. I am just a regular member here but will be happy to help you out if I can bro. --Sorry to hear you are having a problem with activation! Sad
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:38 am 

As a mod I can't do anything for you only Flyaway can. Write to him at http://support.flyawaysimulation.com/ and give him all the information that you can. Don't quit writing until you hear back, and check all folders.

The chances are that you were sent the OK but it went directly to your deleted or junk folder, I know all of the newsletters from here do that on mine.

Radar

flyer2night

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:49 pm 

Yes Sir,

I sent up to 3 emails to accounts@flyawaysimulation about the problem I am having with the application process and I have nothing since the 13th of Feb 2005.

The problem: That I paid the $5 through Paypal and the product was not delivered. Then when I went to step 2 to register my email, the system back with an error and said that my email address was already registered. I waited a long time after sending emails to accounts and other Team Members. I can't login with my password since the person who is suppose to send me an email with info on activating my account has not for some reason seen my cry for help Crying or Very sad I have given more than enough of my patience waiting to get the necessary help.

I also sent a notice that I need to contact someone to be able to verify my password or something, but it does not matter if the site keeps coming back saying I need to be a registered member. When I go to register, the site always comes back with ERROR! Email already registered Iam in a neverending loop of site errors . I am getting really frustrated since I really enjoy Microsoft FS2004(I am a pilot too) and I think it would be even more enjoyable if I could use the Flyaway Site, or is the site going to create even more frustrations(as I can see in the Site Bug and Errors Forum.

I hope someone can help with this issue. Please........
OrlandoGeorge
First Officer
First Officer

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:31 am 

Flyer,

Don't panic, you will get help soon. I am sure FlyAway will assist you as he and everyone here is helpful. Smile BTW, no need to re-register if you already have. Hang in there and keep posting to this thread if you are having additional near-term difficulties. See if you can get into the
profile section on the top header to enter any info regarding creating your password and username etc.
C-46
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:43 pm 

I have sent messages though the contact us channel and through PayPal to cancel my $5 a month fees which I continue to get charged. Is there a telephone number for this outfit where I can talk to someone man to man? Thanks

C-46 Tom
morris91
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:59 pm 

C-46 wrote:
I have sent messages though the contact us channel and through PayPal to cancel my $5 a month fees which I continue to get charged. Is there a telephone number for this outfit where I can talk to someone man to man? Thanks

C-46 Tom

1. Make a new post dont bring up old topics.

2. Go to your subscription on paypal. somewhere you should be able to cancel payment subscription to flyaway. Thats what i did and im still here, Just like a lot of people.
totallyfrozen
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:03 pm 

C-46 wrote:

C-46 Tom
You can't cancel it by asking someone to cancel it (for you). You have to go to your PayPal account, look up your History, look up your Subscriptions...and cancel it in your Subscriptions list. Then you can save your $5 and go by a small sack full of candy bars that you can slobber over while you go browse all the free stuff on AVSIM.
Bats: The original IFR pilots!