SearchSearch 

Fave aircraft

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Ok guys, as I am fairly new to this forums I was thinking maybe everyone could put the aircraft they spend the most time flying in here... This may help newer members know who to ask for advice on certain aircraft more easily....

No prizes for guessing mine is the Supermarine Spitfire MkXIV.

🙂

11 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

My default plane is the Beachcraft Carenado Bonanza, followed by the Howard 500, and the Mooney

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

B757-200

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Hey sorry radarman I didn't know there was already a post...

Could someone make it or this a sticky so people can come in and see who flies what for some aircraft specific expertise?

I see you like the DC3... I do too, she is a lovely old bird... I got the D-Day 101st airborne repaint for it and its lovely.

Am yet to try the cockpit with the vector expansion pack but im hoping that i will be able to peek over the front window sill to see where I am going 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

You know what, that'd be a kickass idea!!!

Mainly this way new members could PM people with specific aircraft expertise, as Insight has stated. Guests could use E-mail.

I think it'd be a good idea to list other areas you have a good grasp on, I.E. Radarman may be able to help out with VOR navigation, while GPS-KID can help with managing fuel

Those were examples, for all i know, Radarman gets in his DC-3 and goes in circles cause he forgets to turn on his other engine, and the GPS-KID doesnt know that fuel makes a airplane go Embarassed

anyway, any other ideas?

It could be the "Specific aircraft help sticky"

Pro Member Chief Captain

Oh, forgot.

I'd say start a new stickey instead of copying, because that one is old, and some people's fav's may have changed.

Secondly, someone would have to POLICE it so that it does not become a discussion post, ONLY a list.
That'd mean deleting all the "hey man, i cant get the boleing 7575 to take 0ff LoLL! Kann youuu helkp me plz"

...to think once i wanted to be a mod...i'd be god-awful strict 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

bloody hell, i had a good idea?

🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

Ok guys, as I am fairly new to this forums I was thinking maybe everyone could put the aircraft they spend the most time flying in here... This may help newer members know who to ask for advice on certain aircraft more easily....

No prizes for guessing mine is the Supermarine Spitfire MkXIV.

🙂

My favorite airplanes is the MD-83 and Mooney.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It would have to be moved to the Aircraft Forum and that's TTT's domain.

You can see the problem with "stickies", no one reads them.
We have 2006 here and installation in Aircraft, who ever looks at them except all the regular members.

I like the idea of favorites and non favorites we have both "floating" in Aircraft and we had fun with both.

Favorite.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/948/what-is-your-favorite-aircraft-to-fly/

Least favorite.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/1383/whats-your-least-favorite/

(Going in circles )

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Insight,

Bloody hell you sure did have a good idea. Rather excellent I'd say. -In terms of favorite aircraft I always favor the B737-200 for spoke to hub flights and the B757 for long-range final destination flying. Example is B737 from Seattle to Dallas Ft. Worth and the connection B757 to the resort of Cancun, Mexico. Add any other cities to the list. If the journey calls for it, I will employ this equipment as required (in real-world) as nearly as I can. 🙂

Last edited by George (OrlandoGeorge) on Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

I can help anyone who requires help with :-

CAPTAIN (4 Stripes) Rating!
- PMDG 737NG
- PSS A320
- PSS A340

SENIOR FIRST OFFICER (3 Stripes) Rating!
- Wilco CRJ
- Wilco ERJ
- VMAX 747-200 RFP

FIRST OFFICER (2 Stripes) Rating!
- PSS Concorde Pro