FS2004 unable to fly

pilotpete Guest

I have successfuly installed sim but when iItry to fly it always stops at loading weather it gets to 77% then the screen freezes. could it be my graphics card is not large enough if so how can i overcome this.I went into computer systems and seem to have enough graphics memory but it always logs as an error. ANY SUGGESTIONS

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Holstege Trainee

Strange problem. Try re-installing it.

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

pilotpete,

Yes, it is a strange problem. Maybe try trimming back on the weather and other sliders in the settings menu on the main page? BTW, Have you ever been able to fly at all?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

After checking your IP.
You've posted this same message 3 times under 2 names. That makes it very difficult to help you when you don't answer the replies that I've given you.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...