Looking for the Aurora

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Hi folks, has anyone seen a download for the new USAF/CIA spyplane the "Aurora"???

Its out-there somewhere I just know it 😳

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Found one at flightsim,but its for fs5 Yucky

There are some interesting military aircraft here ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/68/fs2004-military-aircraft/

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

that will do for the time being, many thanks

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Im still looking for it, 😳 , I read a great piece on the net about US Spyplanes operating out of a base in scotland, great stuff just like back in the cold war, all that "cloak & dagger" stuff with stealth aircraft the Iron Curtain.

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Sonic,

Not to get political but it seems the US still has spy planes flying just about everywhere. Stuff is still real hot and heavy over here. -No joke.

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Its no big secret over here in the UK, i watched a daytime tv program "very popular on UK tv" called "This Morning" and some guy sat there and told everyone the US Air Force or CIA were flying the Aurora out of RAF Machrihanish (Scotland) and that is why there had been so many civilian reports of UFOs

PS:This infomation is also widely known on the net

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

From the BBC ➡

Just a thought,does Loganair/BA still fly out of RAF Machrihanish?

Just to dampen the donuts contrail conspiracy,I saw a 777 leave donuts just the other week.Its all down to the weather conditions up there
Perfect hoops about 5 miles behind

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Thats quite an intresting little report thanks for that, ive been hoping that someone would have created the Aurora for FS2004, fingers crossed 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...