Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Stationair

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I havn't seen it on avsim or simviation any other ideas where to find a Cessna Turbo Stationair and Cessna Stationair. I love those airplanes but I have yet to fly them. My flying club has one but they are expensive and I am not at that skill level yet. $200 an hour when a 152 is only $49.99. Big difference!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

Thank you so much for that! 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

What about blue and white textures? (Not to be picky)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check www.fightsim.com thay have a larger selection of textures but I can't post links to them.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

www.flightsim.com You had fightsim.com. Thanks anyways. I figured out what you meant.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I became a member but I can't log in. Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sign in and hit enter, if they say they are full hit refresh (F5) and retry. Keep doing that until you get in.
It can take 2 times or 50 but you will get in.
Sorry about the spelling error. Embarassed

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Skymuncher Trainee

Hi,

The best StationAir on the web is located at www.francesim.com (in french). When you are on the main page type "Stationnair" (with 2 "n") in the "RECHERCHER" case.
Then it is gonna be written "FS2004 - Cessna 206 Stationnair - Fravin & Franck00" under it. Click on the lens on the left of the text. It will take tou to a page. Go down this page and click on "TÚlÚcharger le Cessna 206 Stationair - 8,03 Mo -".

That's it!