SearchSearch 

quick ?

crosscheck9 Guest

Can someone please tell me when the sticky which includes what we'd like to see in fs06 is gonna be released?...id love to see ms's reaction

5 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

We don't know yet, it's up to Flyaway.
I doubt that you'll ever hear a thing from MS about it.
How do we know that they haven't gone to each of the flight-boards and looked them over yeasterday. That would be my guess.

How's your new computer $ getting along.

Radar

crosscheck9 Guest

Thanks for the reply...

The search for some money is going...just not as rapidly as I had hoped...You see, I moved to Saudi Arabia, a country many of you have probably hear of, and getting money here if your a teenager, isn't as easy as you'd think. I tried the yard sale idea, but I had no luck..Not many people were able to come, and I couldn't provide quality products...besides, they could get the things they needed from the market for half the price, so I didn't blame them. Instead, my friends and I started a soccer training business, were we train kids from ages 5-11 in the Great Sport of Soccer. I've been playing for about 11 years now, so I'd say I have some experience..lol..Anyways, I take up about 20 Saudi Riyals a month from 7 children...($1 = 3.75 SR) The computer I get costs 3600 SR, and we are splitting our profits in thirds,( because their are 3 coaches). Its obviously going to take me some time to get going here, but I'm trying, and you can't blame me for that. I can't wait to fly again....I'm afraid that I might have lost my touch, but I hope not.

Take care all of you, and I hope to see you in the skies as soon as possible..

CROSSCHECK9

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I have to give you a lot of credit for trying to earn enough to get a new machine.
I hope besides the soccer you will be able to find another way of earning big $.

👍 Good luck to you and stop by often.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Do they have like McDonalds or something there you could work at?

crosscheck9 Guest

its just like it was back in dallas, except here, you have to be 18 or older to get a job in any of the fast food restaurants..+..I'm in school half the day, then I come home and work on projects etc.....i hope this attempt at getting some $ will pay off...I'll keep you guys updated...in the meantime, keep on with all these great posts...
Take care
CROSSCHECK9