1. PH said it well...those of you not aware of Digital Photo-Editing Proggies like Paintshop or Photoshop, I suggest you use the Internet to research the incredible advances made in photography and editing BEFORE you hit the 'POST REPLY' button.
2. (Adding to the above) I suggest you stay away from such Magazines as MAXIM, STUFF, FHM, etc. before you appear on Dr. Phil and complain that you're ALL ALONE
and WITHOUT a WOMAN
in your life because no girl YOU'VE EVER MET
looks as good as the girls in the aforementioned magazines you have piling up in your bathroom...
Spare yourself the humility.
3. The Addage: USE THIS <pointing at head>, BEFORE you USE THIS <pointing at mouth> also applies to BB, Blogs, and Forums on the internet...only substitute the <pointing at mouth> with <the KEYBOARD> !
4. BashDaBish makes a good point...Camera Angle could make a big difference.
5. (in short) Physics dictates it is possible to stall an aircraft at ANY SPEED, ANY ANGLE...(Mother Nature, God, and Human Factor all have a big hand in this).
6. PH's rebuttle point is very valid...DO WE KNOW ANY OF THE FACTORS HE MENTIONED as they relate to the photo? NO = (Refer back point #3)
7. mypilot as well, has a good point. The Attitude and Altitude all do some serious changing as an aircraft completes various stages in its climb execution. Again (Refer back to point #5).
8. In Real World Aviation (if you don't know this or haven't taken the time out to learn this just because Microsoft Flight Simulator didn't tell you) we pilots have to abide by particular Air Laws and Regulatory Standards that,(surprise, surprise - change from country to country, airspace to airspace AND
are a little too complex and comprehensive to include in Flight Simulator). Some of which may very well surprise you if you've never flown a real plane.
9. Question my above point? (I'm not going to do your homework for you, but...) Take a guess how long you'd be employed with an airline if you decided to do a nice, gentle, high throttle, medium angle take-off out of Paris (either major airport that supports A330's), and you didn't do it QUIET ENOUGH.
Paris has a multitude of sound sensors measuring exactly how loud an aircraft is, at what point in its flight, from which neighborhood the sound level is excessive, ALL digitally formatted to recognize Engine Manufacturers tones/frequencies...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. The RESULT for contravening or breaking these laws? Let's just say, YOUR bank account ISN'T BIG ENOUGH (even though maybe your LOVE OF MS FLIGHT SIMULATOR) is, to deal with the infraction.
10. For those who don't get the above point...Ever heard of IROC? This is NOT your buddie's rusted, yellow, needs-a-new-muffler, stinks-like-dog-hair, my-owner-thinks-he's-bad-to-the-bone, 1980-Something Chevy Camero. Where ROC = Rate Of Climb, IROC = INITIAL RATE OF CLIMB. Just Cuz an aircraft happens to Rotate at a particular angle of Ascent, does not mean it shall stay at said angle. BASICALLY; THE STEEP ANGLE YOU SEE (WHICH, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE MEASURE OF FOR A FACT) MAY HAVE BEEN NECESSITATED FOR REASONS UNBEKNOWNST TO YOUR LIMITED FLIGHT SIMULATOR KNOWLEDGE
MY POINT (IN PARTICULARILLY FRUSTRATED) CONCLUSION - ENJOY THE G#*-DAMNED PICTURE ALREADY, N' IF YA DON'T KNOW SH^T, ASK, OR PUT A FREAKEN' SOCK IN IT ALREADY!
Thank-you...I feel better now.
PS - Blue Sky's everyone...lol, I'm gonna take a nap now