Too much flight sim when...

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Your girlfriend tells you she is flying the 4000 miles back from school to see you on spring break (HNL - LGA), and you ask first what kind of plane she is taking...

So what experiences have you guys had that have put your love of the simulator in perspective =)?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Yip I do that too - I always ask what type of plane it was, if anyone I know is flying anywhere !

Also (and this is 100% true), each night I go around our home making sure all of the doors and windows are locked before putting the alarm on..... as I check each lock I shout "CHECK!" and before Sarah comes up to bed I shout down "Babes, have you done the Crosscheck on the alarm?"

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I NEED HELP !

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

Yes it gets bad when everything becomes something like...."Speedbird 232 requests the telephone"! Reply is usually "Speedbird, get the damn phone yourself" ❗

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

. 😂 ..... or your walking through the Supermarket and as you get towards the checkout you're thinking "Localizer Capture, Glideslope is alive..... Checkout in sight...... Payment Checklist.... to the line!"

Anyone recommend a good shrink - I'm in trouble ! 😳

Guest Ed Guest

. . . or you're driving the car, and try to put it on A/P so you can run out to the kitchen for a sandwich. . . 😳

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 You got a kitchen in your car 😳 WOW

I only got a radio/cd player Crying or Very sad

How about making a tape/cd of cabin announcements and radio traffic and playing that in the car

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

All those replies are so funny. 😂 😂 😂

Guest Ed Guest

tomthetank wrote:

😳 You got a kitchen in your car 😳 WOW

No, and I haven't got one in any of my simulator aircraft either. 😂 I'm just A LITTLE out of touch with reality. . . I just need to hit the "P" key long enough to sort things out. . . 😉

Ed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...