Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Come Fly Multi Player!

Open Multi Player 24/7 Guest

I have recently setup up a multiplayer server called Westosha Flight Simulator. The ip 69.76.80.172

This ip will not change. You also need to connect using teamspeak to the same ip address. Check back often as I am trying to round up members to play on this server. This is a free public professional server. There is freeflight and atc sessions. Let's make this a great place to fly!! for everyone!! Come check us out and check back often. I am also going to be creating a website to promote the server. This is not going to be like other complicated servers.

Just make sure you sign on with a real call sign and that they match in both TeamSpeak and Flight Sim. Real FAA rules apply on this server. Come on in!!

Being new to the flight sim world I don't know what you mean when you say you need to sign on using a real call sign and how do you obtain one.

thanks.

just make up a name: mine is: N96832

do a google search for more info.

Nico.v Guest

Sound like a nice idea... i played flight simulator 2004 before but im going
to buy (the legal version) flight simulator 2004 tomorrow.

Perhaps i will join your server once. I was thinking of building a own server but why bother....

See you in the sky someday

nico

Pro Member First Officer
lds_soldier First Officer

What if you don't yet know all the rules. Cuz I tell you what, I'm dropping by in a triple seven, I don't care if your cessna is coming in, I'm on approach and yur little speed bump wont bother me...so I might give yur sight a try but please be patient while I learn...

flying:
+Fairchild C-119
+Grumman C-1A Trader
+Lockheed C-130

dinodan14 Guest

i just got the game Very Happy

Beriev Guest

Any particular aircraft? So we can see each other, I usually fly a Carenado Cherokee.

murjax Guest

This is just what I am looking for. I love flying with ATC so you will see me up there sometime. (my call sign is NCTY1) P.S I don't have a microphone so I hope you don't mind if I just use text.

GermanWings Guest

[quote="Open Multi Player 24/7"]I have recently setup up a multiplayer server called Westosha Flight Simulator. The ip 69.76.80.172

This ip will not change. You also need to connect using teamspeak to the same ip address. Check back often as I am trying to round up members to play on this server. This is a free public professional server. There is freeflight and atc sessions. Let's make this a great place to fly!! for everyone!! Come check us out and check back often. I am also going to be creating a website to promote the server. This is not going to be like other complicated servers.

Just make sure you sign on with a real call sign and that they match in both TeamSpeak and Flight Sim. Real FAA rules apply on this server. Come on in!! I am really trying to get in a multiplayer session but it's always blank so I have 2 quesses, What's the port your on? and What's team speak?

I have a question though, what is teamspeak I am really trying to get in a multiplayer session but it's not working it's always blank! what's the port your on and the first question I posted is what I want to have answered. THANX! Wink

murjax Guest

A few things here. First of all, I can't connect with the IP adress. Second, I want to know what you mean by recently. Arrow https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/5833/brand-new-server-looking-for-skilled-pilots-and-atc/

murjax Guest

The link is half broken but you will see what I mean.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Hey genious', this thread is from 2005.

Pro Member Captain
davec Captain

Solotwo wrote:

Yeah almost as clever as you - I wonder if he can spell genius too!!

murjax Guest

Solotwo wrote:

That is what I mean. He said he "recently" started it, but now I see the broken IP has been around for over a year. Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Chief Captain
SteveT Chief Captain

lool Solotwo got rinsed! Razz

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Wow, just wow.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

lool Solotwo got rinsed! Razz

So Solotwo was good enough to make a nice banner for you and in return you flame him.

And yours truly spend hours and hours when you first joined Flyaway to try and explain to you how to download and install files and in return have been abused by you on several occasions.

You are a sick little boy who, if left unchecked, will turn into a proper cyberbully.

Pro Member Trainee
lukem68 Trainee

thanks guys

Luke McElroy