Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

looking for a few things

First I am looking for a good website that maybe I can get beter weather from. Second Is there an add-on that has better radio communication with the tower, like be able to input what you want to say. cause I like the realism, but to me the radio is lacking. and finally is there a good scenery add-on. So far I have only flown in one state(Oregn) but the graphics look kinda cheesy to me. Thanks in advance

---
New to FS

Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

Better weather - have you tried using real weather upload, it will even include high wind, and it will update every 15 min.
Radio communication - appart from a utility to speed up the speach, I think thats it.

Thanks, I have been using the real world one everytime. but was hoping to be able to get more radio traffic on the radio. For example when I fly into Portland (PDX) theres nothing. and I know that can't be right. but thanks for the Information

---
New to FS04

Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

I use Ultimate Traffic with AI Traffic set to max level, and so all airports are busy with traffic and lots of talk on radio.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Oregon scenery.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=oregon&CatID=fs2004scen&Go=Search

Portland airport.

Portland International KPDX, Oregon flightsim.com kpdx_v1.zip
Portland KPWM flightsim.com kpwm_v1.zip

Radar

wow thanks for the info all. that will help Loads

---
New to FS04