Great to be back!

Pro Member Trainee
boomshiko Trainee

Hi guys!

After weeks of mending my computer after a virus attack, i'm back in the air with my helicopters listening to Creedence Clearwater Revival....

How's everyone been doing?

Got to get back to reading all the new posts!

happy flying,

boomshiko

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good to hear that you rid yourself of that virus.
There is nothing as valuable as an updated anti virus, I'm still using Norton.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Great to see you.

RadarMan, How good do you think AVG Free Edition is? Falconjgc's dad installed it for us. It is working but when I scan my computer it says that we have the "Trogan Horse" virus. 😕 How do you get rid of it?

Pro Member Trainee
boomshiko Trainee

I recently bought the latest version of Mcafee and it's running real smooth!

Mypilot, I'm not sure hoe to get rid of that virus, usually you can only locate a virus with the scanner, there should be a special program that can attack the trojan horse...

I'll get back to you...

Pro Member Trainee
boomshiko Trainee

Al right Mypilot here's a few links which will take you to various products that kill trojan horses...

http://www.paretologic.com/xoftspy/lp/14/

www.hitmanpro.nl

I believe you can get rid of the virus if you use them.... Keep in mind that hitmanpro, though one of the very best, is only available in dutch...

please check:

http://reviews.cnet.com/5208-6121-0.html?forumID=45&threadID=26121&messageID=683263

for help on that...

If you've got the patience i recommand Hitman pro...

let me know if you need more info!

Kind regards,

boomshiko

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Thanks alot. I'll try them. 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Listening to CCR 😳 I remember them Embarassed

I use AVG7,it updates every day, and its kept all the nasties away from me and have had no trouble from it(I hear some have thou)

mypilot if you know the name of the T/H (is your A/V telling you its name?)Stick it in to www.google.com and that should come up with a few answers o how to rid yourself of it

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...