SearchSearch 

Gates?

Msett Guest

I just got FS2004. In all the screenshots I actual visible gates like at real airports. I dont see any when play at any airport. Graphics are on ultra high. Any Ideas?
Matt

11 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Hi Msett

Not all airports in Fs9 have gates,try Heathrow there should be plenty for you 😀

Guest Guest

Hi you know those things you walk on to get to big jets how do you get those I mean it is a rip off it is in all the screenshots.

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

They've got a bunch of them at DFW. That's Dallas for those who don't understand the 3 letter code.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Default Seattle KSEA has them also, all the majors have them if you turn your scenery slide up to full (right).

Radar

Guest Guest

Hi how do you turn the scenery like that or what ever you said?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Launch the Sim, and go into settings, I think it's in "display" you move the scenery slide to the right and you'll see the jetways IF the airport has them.
There are a few downloads for various airports but not many.
You have to have a good computer and video card or else your going to take a big time fps hit.
Enjoy!

Radar

Guest Guest

Hi how do you get to park and have them pull the thing up or how do you pull up to it I am just wondering.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You just have to taxi to them.
I don't know of any that actually "work" although there are probable some pay-ware scenery that does.
If you want to "push-back" the aircraft (back it up) push the "Shift+P" keys and the aircraft will slowly back up (use it to stop the aircraft also).
You can use your twist joystick for the "rudder" or the 1 or 2 key for right and left.

Radar

Guest Guest

Ok

Guest Guest

Hi I am wondering how do you get that and if you can now how do you do it?

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

hi Guest, sign in we will welcome you aboard. 😀
Your message is a bit cryptic, not sure what you are asking.