Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Looking for VA Job

I am kinda experienced flying embarer jets and Lear, I am just starting on the big boys. I am looking for a Pilot Position, that flies out of the Nortwest from either KPDX or KSEA. Passengers or Cargo or both.

Thank you

O I have teamspeak, but no headset yet for it So untill then I have to do Most of my Fliying offline, unless you can live without my bigmouth :=)

Thank You

tsnwrangler Guest

Take a look at American Flight Airways [url]http://www.flyafa.com [/url] or Pacific Airways http://pacific.flyafa.com . They are purely virtual and are medium sized between 100 and 200 active pilots and have respectively hubs in San Francisco and Seattle. (They have other hubs too, but I think the I mentioned above would suit you best since you were looking for the Northwestern US).

Since we codeshare you can join 1 airline and fly the other airlines routes. Pacific Airways has bush flights in Alaska, while American Flight Airways has a low cost Carrier Alpha Jet. But again since we codeshare you can join 1 airline and fly the other carriers route too.

I suggest you take a look around and see if we are the right VA for you.

If you are interested in real based Virtual Airlines, search for Virtual Northwest, Horizon/Alaska etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thomas Snoeck
AFA2559
American Flight Airways[/url]

Forgot to mention this...

AFA and PAY fly on Vatsim using Squawkbox3.0, SB3 has a build in voice client so you will only need a headset but no Teamspeak. (less programs = higher framerates).

Vatsim is an online multiplayer network which simulates the real aviation world by use of real procedures, routes and charts, real time air traffic control is available in most of the US and Europe during the weekends and local time evenings. The controllers were once newbies too, so you donīt need to be an expert to fly on this network. There are many tutorials and pilots out there who would glady help you if needed.

www.vatsim.net

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thomas Snoeck
AFA2559
American Flight Airways

Pro Member Captain
SamIntel Captain

North West Virtual Airlines, they are very good:
www.nwva.org

There is also Delta, but North West sounds just like what you are looking for. But Delta Virtual Airlines is very good too:
www.deltava.org

SamIntel wrote:

North West Virtual Airlines, they are very good:
www.nwva.org

There is also Delta, but North West sounds just like what you are looking for. But Delta Virtual Airlines is very good too:
www.deltava.org