How do you create a screenshot?

I just purchased fs2004 and love it, however, i would like to know how to create a screenshot from it. Can anyone provide any help?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

You can either:

----->Press Print Screen in the top right hand corner of your keyboard
-----> Go to an application like Paint or Dell Picture Studio
-----> Paste the picture there
-------> Save it as a JPEG file.

Alternatively....

Download a photo taker thingy ma bob like ScreenHunter. I can't remember the website, just go to www.google.com and type in screenhunter and then download it. It allows you to take multiple photos without pasting them one at a time.

😀

Thanks for the quick response.

Pro Member Chief Captain

No problem 😀 . Theres a few other screenshot software programs, I'll try and find a link.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Here, have a look at this and the link about half way down, should be most software programs there: ---> https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/153/how-do-i-screen-shot-in-fs2004/

IT WORKED! appreciate the info. Just bought the program a few days ago and I can't seem to get enough of it. Thanks again 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...