Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Yet another repaint

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I just finished this one - I thought since having the Bush/Cheney campaign plane, we might need this one Wink

Chris

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Chris,
I have Adobe Photoshop 7.01, do you have a place that I can go to learn how to paint.

You are doing such a super job!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks for your kind remarks, Radarman.

I taught myself to repaint. You also need DXTbmp from www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk to convert the files

I really don't know how to explain it. If you'd like to repaint something, feel free to send it to me, and maybe I can give you some helpful advice.

Chris Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thanks, with the (art) talent I don't have I may give it a go. I will contact you if I get far enough, thanks again.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Those are very cool indeed. I love the open source that FS9 gives us to work with. Like no other program!

Split Screen landing w/ Active Camera.

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

Chris, you should ask if you can get your own forum here, where people can request repaints. I think you are doing a great job!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks for your kind comments everyone! Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Fly Away Simulation has another painter!!
Chris, I love those repaints. They are awesome Exclamation

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks! Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Hi Chris - been following your repaints with interest - one tip - when you take your screenshots - rather than with the sun/light overhead - set your time in the morning or afternoon then none of your repaint will be in shadow - will greatly enhance the look of your repaint.(You can do it when you have the shot on screen with Alt/world/time.
I also use F1View for getting angles of view - it's a boon for checking out your repaints.
Nevertheless your repaints are very good.
My latest repaint, for a friend - involving a color I don't like working with black is below -

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Very nice repaint, Dave. Thanks for the advice on the screenshots.

Chris Cheers!