Creating Add-ons

Pro Member Trainee
aGgIeMaN Trainee

I work on full flight simulators for a living and am interested in creating some add-ons for fs04 based on some of the biz jet types that I work on like the Falcon 900 or the Falcon 2000 or the Hawker 800XP. Can anyone point me in the direction that I need to go to begin doing this?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

These are the tools to build your own aircraft.

http://www.abacuspub.com/catalog/s492.htm

And GMAX another tool is I believe on disk #1 of the sim, free.

Let us see some after you finish and good luck.

This is for painting although Chris may have a class here very soon to teach us to make textures.

http://www.abacuspub.com/fsd/catalog/s531.htm

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I think that our member Riclo creates some good looking planes. He has his own website but I can't remember the address. Maybe RadarMan knows it.

Anyway, Riclo is here sometimes. You could leave him a Private Message or when you got his website, contact him.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good idea.
Ric builds some beautiful aircraft, I know he's personal busy now but you can contact him.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Cool! He improved his website. It looks much better now.

I came with another idea. You can contact the Project Open Sky Team or the IFDG Team to tell them what programs they use to build aircraft. Maybe they can give you some useful information.

Here's the Project Open Sky website:

www.projectopensky.com

And here's the IFDG website:

Rick Lee Guest

aGgIeMaN wrote:

I work on full flight simulators for a living and am interested in creating some add-ons for fs04 based on some of the biz jet types that I work on like the Falcon 900 or the Falcon 2000 or the Hawker 800XP. Can anyone point me in the direction that I need to go to begin doing this?

you might find something of interest there ➡

Rick

Pro Member Trainee
aGgIeMaN Trainee

Thanks, I'll check all of this out.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...