Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Real Weather Problems

Has anyone experienced this lately...

The simulator indicates that the real world weather has downloaded, but the weather conditions loaded, do not match the actual weather conditions, not even close. Plus, the same exact weather conditions remain for several days. Its like it downloads generic weather.

It started happening after a flight when an error message came up saying there was a problem downloading the weather.

Any ideas??

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

You've already posted this on another forum so I recomend you delete this one.Don't worry you will get lots of answers out of the other.

Pro Member Trainee
kevin2003 Trainee

Before you go Guest may I suggest that you delete your temporary internet files after each session with RWW. Try it and see the difference.

kevin

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

who cares if he or anyone else asked before, answer the question, we are not all at as high a level as you.
If you do not wish to answer, then don't
It is however important to him, so let all of us waait to see a responce,

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Who cares if he or anyone else asked before, answer the question, we are not all at as high a level as you.
If you do not wish to answer, then don't, if you do not know, the more than likely response, then stay out of it.
It is however important to him, no matter what you think, so let all of us wait to see an intelligent response,

Thanks Jelami!

The fact of the matter is...I wasn't sure if the first post worked or not so I posted again. And as a guest I can't delete posts.

The matter is resolved, after a complete reinstall my weather problems have subsided.

Thank you for the help, I really appreciate it.

Pro Member Trainee
kevin2003 Trainee

My God Jelami!

I'd hate to see the world through your eyes.

kevin