Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Veneaviones Rockwell Turbo Commander problem.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hello pilots!

I've downloaded this wonderfull plane a few weeks ago and today I decided to fly it for the first time. It is such a good plane. I love it!
The problem I found is the landing gear. It doesn't go up after take off. I press G, or I go to the panel and I press the switch but it doesn't work.

Can someone please help me? This is the filename:

veneaviones_rockwell_turbo_commander_690b.zip

It's on www.avsim.com

Thanks in advance

Rich Lee Guest

Hi Agus,

No, No! You're a traitor! Giving everybody the impression that you're a staunch Airbus supporter - and now this!

Jokes aside, I just downloaded your problemcraft and installed it without a hitch. There's absolutely nothing I dislike about this A/C. Nice visuals, nice panel and body, she takes of like a rocket (she does need a thorough trim though). But what I like most is the soundfile. Turn up your speakers and you think you're flying a WWII fighterplane,almost.

There is a VC and a Lite model. I tested both with the same results. Extending or retracting the landing gear was no problem and all I used was the G key.

Sorry Agus, I have no idea what might be causing your problem.

Being a clumsy novice in these matters, I would uninstall (NOT DELETE) the aircraft and reinstall. After that I would reboot my comp. restart fs9, reselect the aircraft and if the problem persists download the file again and start from scratch. Unless you've been treating your comp in untoward ways such as feeding it steroids or kicking it in moments of uncontrolled rage, everything should be working out just fine.

I know, I know, a hundred other causes might be at work here and who to approach in that case I know I don't have to tell you Read Radar

Don't give up on that A/C, she's a real Beauty Very Happy

Regards, Rick

Pro Member Chief Captain

Hey, I'm not a traitor! Laughing I love Airbus very much! I'd never let it down.
Those Veneaviones aircraft are really cool. I like them. The reason I downloaded this aircraft is because I'd like to do some tours. Also because it looks cool and I want it Razz .

Anyway, thanks for your help. I don't know why I can't put the landing gear up, but I will uninstall it and see if that fixes it.

I'll let you know.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Now the bloody thing works fine. Laughing I just took the aircraft out of my Aircraft folder and I put it again.
I went to Rio de Janeiro to test it, because I just installed a Rio de Janeiro scenary and I love it. Well, the aircraft works great now.

Thanks for your help, Rich!

Now, let's get back to my loving Airbuses Razz