Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Captain Sim 767

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

So i was wondering when the captain sim 767 will be coming out. also how good do you think it will be. Thank you

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I'm not sure when it will be coming out, but I think that it will be better than the Level-D 767.

Pro Member Trainee
Skymuncher Trainee

SamIntel wrote:

I'm not sure when it will be coming out, but I think that it will be better than the Level-D 767.

I don't think it's possible 😀 🤔 lol

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

A lot of people from so many forums have been giving captain sim praise for their 767 over the LDS, when they havn't even released anything more than a few panel shots and external models! They certainly will have some tough competition!

LDS's flight dynamics were constructed so well, that there have bene several real-world vs. simulator flights flown across the atlantic in real time, using up nearly the same fuel and landing at nearly the same times!

We shall see who comes out on top after LDS releases their service pack 😉

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

The only thing that looks better over the LDS is the detail on the plane and the over head in the VC. Who knows, the LDS could be way better than the Captain Sim. We'll just have to wait till it comes out. Dose any body know when it's coming out?