Fly Away Simulation
Your #1 Source for Flight Simulators!

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Landing at Princess Julianne Airport. St Maarten

Nightwisher
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:33 pm 

I fly yesterday from Bridgetown (Barbados) to St. Maarten (Princess Juliana Airport) and it was amazing. I land on a 737-400 touching the sea. I would like to see an add-on for this great airport. Does anybody know one?Right now I'm flying from La Guardia to Washington Dulles Intl. Its great this patch to fly and chat! brb
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:49 pm 

Nightwisher
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:51 pm 

RadarMan wrote:
Just click on this below.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2684/fs2004-st-maarten-princess-juliana-intl-scenery/

Radar
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! YOU ARE A GREAT! Wink I have been flying the whole day non-stop from Panama City to Miami Intl on a 737-400 go to Miami Intl with no petrol or 9% out 100% which is very low! Now I've refuelled it to 60% and im going to Tampa to sleep! Cya around!
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:05 am 

Have a good landing!!

Radar

baron-o--0--o-

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:32 pm 

Hey guy,

That has to be one of the coolest airports in the world, I have been there myself personally, and landed an ERJ 145. And I woke up at 5am in the next day to see the Boeing 747 land, it seems like it's not going to make it, awesome.
Also if you ever get to visit St. Marteen, do not stand exactly behind the runway on the beach, as an aircraft takes off, because it will blast you with sand, and it hurts!! Happened to me!

Yes there's an add-on for this airport that you can find, but there is a problem, the runway will not line up with the default runway, meaning that when you land, your friends will think you are landing on grass, amongst other problems.

ps: the add-on is perfection otherwise.
Flyaway
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:59 pm 

St-Maarten Princess Juliana Int'l Scenery for FS2004
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2684/fs2004-st-maarten-princess-juliana-intl-scenery/

St-Maarten Princess Juliana Int'l Scenery for FSX
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2685/fsx-st-maarten-princess-juliana-intl-scenery/
Fly Away Simulation, Flight Sim #1