Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

9/11

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

This is a very interesting link. Its on 9/11 and what happened to the Pentagon. Take a look at it.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Hmmm, this has been viewed 19 tmes, and still not one reply. Did I do something wrong? That movie realy gets you thinking. Maybe this will cheer you up. It is a funny DC-10 movie.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I lived near there (West Valley) most of my life and If I drove that freeway a thousand times I wouldn't be exaggerating.

That never happened to me, damn and I had a company car!

I've seen that film often and never get tired of it. Thanks for bringing it up

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Modern times call for modern measures!

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

That last clip was very funny. It would be good for a car advert

liono

crakced! Guest

u got any other aeroplane moives? i like them !

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Thanks a lot for the vid Sam but I did not quite get it are they saying it could have been a missile or the hijaker could not fly the aircraft?I would like to see those never before videos.Agian thanks a lot that has got to be one of the most scary vids (even the word 9/11 makes my stomack churn) I have ever seen.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I'm not sure about the 9/11 video. The stuff that they show you makes sense enough for one to believe that is was a missil, but what about all the people who lost their lives on AA Flight 77. It makes you wonder.

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Was the aircraft that crashed into the field a b757? and was the same amount of people on board? mabe this was AA flight77 and a military aircraft fired the missil into the pentagon.If the hijakers of flight 77 turned of the transponder then the military would have to intersept the aircraft straight away this did not happen.Two f-16s took of from a airport (I dont now the names of the airfields) 100miles away from the pentagon instead of a airfield that was 10 miles away.They would have been able to stop the aircraft.The pentagon has anti-missil protection if it was a missil it should have been stoped.

ZOTAN Guest

For any IDIOTS who believe any thing other than a 757 hit the pentagon, think about this. Planes are made of aluminum. If you take aluminim traveling at 500 mph, and smash it into a concrete, it shatters.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Not completely to the extent that none of the parts are visible; theres still some wreckage. Very Happy

spuddi Guest

the conspiracy thoeries are always more complicated than reality

lets think about this logiaclly,

they could have used a comercial aircraft to crash into the thing and it disintegrated,

or

even though they have come up with a viable method of inflicting a lot of damage on a building that doesn't require too much logistics. they instead somehow get hold of a miltary aircraft maybe with misiles and attack the pentagon in that way. I don't think so.

also the video adds weight to its argument by pointing out that tapes were all confiscated and this proves what? would you not expect the FBI to want to retrieve all the relevant tapes if they were investigating a terrorist attack?

did the 757 flight take land somewhere else? what do the conspiracy theorists believe? that somebody somewhere is sitting with a stolen 757 in his back garden?

the eye witness acounts that are quoted don't add any weight because time and time again eyewitness events to aircrashes around the world have had conflicting stories from what type of aircraft it was to whether an aircraft disintegrated in the air, so I don't think they can be counted on.

also if any of you have ever seen the footage of the 707 that they crashed into a concrete wall as a test you will remmeber that it was massed into tiny peices without any recognisable parts remaining.

Pro Member Trainee
FighterJock Trainee

It kinda makes you wonder. missle plane the plane crashed then a missle hit so in reality 2 planes crashed in a field and a missle was used, heavenly forces. also if it was a plane where r the bodies? how did a huge 57 make such a perfect circle? i guess only the FBI knows.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I tried downloading the Airplane video but the link just isn't working.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Ive not seen this before Arrow

http://www.911inplanesite.com/911trailer.html

Interesting about the "bulge"

Was it the wrong plane? Arrow

http://www.amics21.com/911/flight175/

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

So they say it's not Flight 175. That's impossible because everyone on that flight had someone who knew that they were on flight 175 and if flight 175 never arrived those people [the ones who knew people aboard flight 175] would be distraught and go tell the media [that actualy happened] so if that's the wrong flight what happened to all those people aboard the actual flight 175. Lets put it this way it's all a lie but i'm interested in what you guys think [conspiracy or truth].