Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

no cd crack v1.01 for lock on

zoomer Guest

hi,

can anyone help me out to find the no cd crack for the new lock on patched version which is v1.01, cos the first no cd doesnt work anymore.

thanx

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

The only place I could think of would be www.gamecopyworld.com

Hope this helps Smile

i have only for uk patch. write me when you have still problem. milancca@hotmail.com

Easy Guest

How can i install the lock on crack??

I tryed to copy the original with the crack in th e installation file, but it doesnt work, i get the following message:

checkHiddenRecord@trckmanager@@UAE_NXZ dondt find in dll-file MultiPlayer.dll

Who can help me out???

Thanks

Easyvery@hotmail.com

Pro Member Trainee
mdwhitstable Trainee

I have just installed v1.01 as well and I get exactly the same message as you???

Please help me someone.
I am using the UK version of the game and the UK crack as well

wankshaft Guest

i also get the same error plz help someone

Scream Guest

me too ! I'm from Switzerland and i can't insalled
Lock on. he write : please inser the cd ! and tne cd is inserted !
i tryed a no cd but he show me the same error message with .dll

the gamecopyworld crak don't work !
Please help me !!!!!!

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Help! To you all
If you can convince me that you have a paid for/registered edition of FS2004 - part of that convincing would be to register with Flyawaysimulation.com and ante up the $5 fee Laughing
Idea Then I would consider emailing the original fs2004ncocd.zip file(223Kb) to you. Idea Absolutely no refunds if it doesn't work!!!

'flyaway' our moderator Umm... will have something to say about me using blackmail - but it is all in a good cause.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here is the crack for Lock On and I'm moving this post to the correct forum.

zoomer wrote:

hi,

can anyone help me out to find the no cd crack for the new lock on patched version which is v1.01, cos the first no cd doesnt work anymore.

thanx

sir420 Guest

here is a link to where you can get the first problem fixed and version 1.01 also. I was having same problem as first post then I got the fix from here and bam. I used the version 1.0 that is the one to fix that error message problemhttp://www.megagames.com/cracks/gl2.htm

Spaceguy5 Guest

It's a RAR!? .Rar files suck!!! Zips are a lot better, and you don't need any special program to make, or view them!!!

Acphonehome Guest

just get winrar. works better than crappy winzip, and does both. stop complaining newb (says the first time poster in this forums Very Happy)

KPS-CLAN Guest

LOL!

I find this string funny!

Winzip better than Winrar! - LMFAO!

Spaceguy5 - you just made my day Laughing

zoomer wrote:

hi,

thanx

bobsoft.3993 Guest

zoomer wrote:

hi,

thanx

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Does anyone look at the link to it in my previous post in the first part of this thread or do you prefer to complain.

Radar

zoomer wrote:

hi,

thanx

zoomer wrote:

hi,

thanx

Speed97 Guest

I saw your link Radar man. I will try it tonight when i get home. I just got the game for my birthday yesterday and am having the same problem everyone else is having.

Thanks Radar!!

Speed97 Guest

I have FS2004 but what does that have to do with the problem we are having for lock on?

confused!

Speed97 Guest

Sorry to post so many times in a row but i have one more question,
I got lock on brand new for my bday as i was saying earlier, but the only book in the sealed package is like a quick guid for keyboard layout and such. Is there supposed to be a book that actually explains how to use the radars and different missles and such. I will use the traing method in game i suppose but i was just curious if there supposed to be another book.

Thank you

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Speed,
I don't have Lock On, so wait a while until someone comes along with that answer.

Here's "LO" forum if you want to check there.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/cfrm/f/13610606

Radar

GeeZ i need help Guest

Hello all i keep getting this error message checkHiddenRecord@trckmanager@@UAE_NXZ dondt find in dll-file MultiPlayer.dll and i tried ur links and it still says the same thing have you anything else i could try.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Two sites for the cracks.

Radar

GeeZ i need help Guest

The patch v.01 just brought up that same multiplayer.dll error

I tried them both and they dont work the v.02 patch when i installed it only brought up the sounds of the game but no screen and than a microsoft has encountered a problem came.

What else can i do?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If the version 2 patch semi works try cleaning out your old video drivers and loading new ones.
Also make sure you have DirectX 9.0c.

http://www.drivercleaner.net

Let us know if it works.

Radar

This is how you do it to save your CD getting scratched to hell

install lockon Gold
Run with original CD in
Exit game

Must have alcohol120% or Daemon tools installed
open the program anti-blax 116 (antiblaxx116.exe)
choose lockon.exe
choose securerom7
run the game using anti-blax

Pro Member Trainee
DONEILL875 Trainee

gameburnworld.com has ver 1.0.1 no cd crack.

tieske1988 Guest

that crack doesn't work and can someone tell me where i van find that anti blax 116

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
locker Guest

checkHiddenRecord@trckmanager@@UAE_NXZ dondt find in dll-file MultiPlayer.dll so with this message i was saddd ..
after then i uinstall program and install again without "crack" i worked
In anyway don't use "crack" it works only without its

ahmad-malkom@hotmail.com Guest

zoomer wrote:

hi,

thanx

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

ahmad-malkom@hotmail.com wrote:

zoomer wrote:

hi,

thanx

I know that I'm asking too much but what are the chances that you actually ask a question instead of quoting someone else without typing one word on your own.

Here's the crack.

http://m0005.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_lockon.shtml

Radar

Mido Guest

thanx Cool

Spaceguy5 wrote:

It's a RAR!? .Rar files suck!!! Zips are a lot better, and you don't need any special program to make, or view them!!!

.RAR files are better because they compress alot better and alot more than a .ZIP

Nouman Guest

After instaling lock on crack 1.1 a an aspected error accourd? what know?? whatt should i do??..here is the error..The produced entry point?getpoint@pointOnroad@roads@@BEEAAVVector@E3@@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library edterrain.dll
So what does it means please helppp meeeee

Oqaab_paf@hotmail.com