"This page cannot be displayed"

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

About an hour ago when I got on the internet (flyawaysimulation is my homepage now) it said that "This page cannot be displayed" Was I the only one that had that problem?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No, the servers were down for quite a while. I happens to the best of us.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

Happened to me for two to three days.

Pro Member Chief Captain

How can you avoid that? ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Switching servers can be too expensive so you just let the site go down until it's repaired. I takes a short time, one to two hours.
The entire forum has to be downloaded (backed-up) at least one a week, minimum, so we can save all the information. I'm sure Flyaway does it more often than that.
In recent time (last 6 months) I can only remember it happening twice here since they put the site on a high speed server.
Before that we were slow but never down.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

I joined shortly after that. I remember seeing a post about that.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...