FS06

Jyhockey113 Guest

In flight Simulator 2006 i would like the game look real!! like people in the airplane,people in the airport,we can drive cars ( we can get out of the airplane and walk around) , have a family, have our own house, drive cars, have real roads and pilot if there away from there home they can go to a hotel. that is what i would like to see in Flight simulator 2006

Thank you!!

PS. i can't wait for this game to come out!!!!!!!!!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest

that would be neat but it is doubtful that microsoft will do that.

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

Post as many ideas as you wish but please keep them short and descriptive, that way when we're finished it can easily be put into one e-mail or Word Doc. and sent to them (MS).

Ha Ha!

I dont think you were expecting this many replies eh RM!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Not at all, I expected close to 100 not what we're getting now. The biggest problem, posts like this that aren't in the correct thread won't be included, no one will hunt for them.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...