This Weekend's Projects - Complete

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Here's this weekend's repaints.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Very very cool looking. Are you going to upload them to avsim.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I'm not sure. I was going to upload them to my website, but the downloads take an hour there ROFL

If I do upload them to Avsim, it will probably just be the Trump 727.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

You did all those this weekend?!

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Thats VERY VERY GOOD!!! upload it to avsim and I will d/load it strate away I love that livery.

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Thats VERY VERY GOOD!!! 😳 👏 upload it to avsim and I will d/load it strate away I love that livery 👍 .

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Good job, Chris!! I see you have a great skill with repaints.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I've amassed some cash, so this week i'm gonna buy Adobe paintshop or whatever it is I need. I'm sure that Chris probably has is hands full teaching everyone else how to repaint, so i'll try and find it on the net. Eventually I hope to be able to make my planes look half as good as his... 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...