Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

add ons

whyte Guest

this is the second time i've written this message.Icouldn't find where i'de put the first one i'd written..what chance have i got flying a plane?
Anyway here we go again;
I have fs2004 a century of flight and am(or was) enjoying it with add ons like 'world airports 2' and 'hong kong' until i added on 737 ng now it won't play at all.it says
"this version of fs2004 detected is not compatible with this version of fsuipc it is build 9.01.40901 you need the correct version of fs2004.
I thought i had because it was going great til 727 ng.
I even uninstalled everything flight related and started from scratch but it is still the same.....no game.any help?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

When you uninstall you have to get rid of everything, anything left behind will not let the sim work.
Check out the "hidden files" in the search also.

When you reinstall it make sure you have DirectX 9.0c and the folder in "My Computer" marked Flight Simulator.
Good luck and let us know how you are doing.
Check this forum out.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2608/fsuipc/

Download the latest version here.

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Radar

whytey Guest

Very Happy Thanks for taking the time to reply.
I did a system restore and loaded the game again only for it to do the same thing again.
I had to phone microsoft in Ireland and a guy talked me through it.
I also had to download fsuipc then put it in the correct place but it is now working fine.
I now have to learn to fly.A lot of the other game fs2004 does a lot of stuff automatically,now i have to know what all the instruments do (daunting to say the least)but it looks great as i hurtle towards earth at 500 mph.
Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thumbs Up! Glad to see that you have it going, now for the lessons or like me just fly with a GPS.
Have fun!

Radar