Plea For Support

Rick Lee Guest

Regarding the painting lessons, Chris wrote the following ➡

Hi Everyone,
I hate to say this and disappoint you, but I won't be posting the lessons today. I'm trying to figure out how to make a video of the lesson, which I feel will be easier than reading a tutorial. If I can't make the video, I have Lesson 1 ready to go. If you have any suggestions, feel free to PM me. If you know of a Fraps-like program, let me know of it.

Sorry for the disappointment - I hope to have the video ready by Wednesday if all goes well.

Here's what I'd like to say ➡

Thanks Chris,

don't feel bad man, things don't always turn out as planned. It's the thought and effort that count. My T-Rex of a computer has lost it's last teeth so I can't run Fraps or anything similar. I'm sure things will work out in the end.
If nobody comes up with a "video-solution" for us, I figure there's absolutely nothing wrong with a "reading tutorial". You're doin' just fine, Chris - thanks again from all of us!

Hi folks,

let's put our hands together and applaud Chris for his efforts. Anyone who has ever written a tutorial of anykind would be aware of the labour involved. May I be so blunt and ask everyone who is interested in these painting classes to post a word of support and/or encouragement for Chris, it's the least we can do. Group Wave

Thanks, Rick 😀

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

He's right on, a video, fantastic. A tutorial that a bunch of newbie's can understand, very difficult to do so don't feel bad or that you let us down. Just trying is more than anyone can ask.
Thanks Chris. 👍

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement. I'm still trying to find out how to make a video.

Thanks again 😀
Chris

I think you are doing fine too.I am realy glad to have someone who wants teach us how to repaint.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...