how in the haek do you Guest

how do you take off form a carrier plese

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Take off= Catapult.
Land= Arrestor cables.

This should be a nice add-on, I never tried it though.

https://www.simshack.net/products/uss-enterprise-aircraft-carrier-fsx-prepar3d-682

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

There is already a carrier appr. 20nms off the coast of KSFO (san fransisco) you can land and takeoff from it by using the Cessna 172 or the Piper Cub (which is alot better2) by looking at the short field checklist.

2 I one time tookoff from a building near LAX with the Piper Cub. I landed on it with a heli, and chose the Piper Cub and got pushed back to the end of the building and then gave full throttle. Puke Up I started to fall off the edge but gained enough airspeed to become airborne. (I had about 15 knot headwind 😂 )

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...