Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

mrkonk and mypilot racing

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

I'm leveled off at 12,500 ft. again. What's your cruising altitude?

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

13330 here

Games that im currently playing.
Flight Simulator X, Assassins creed, Call Of duty 4, Gears of war, Crysis, medal of honor: Airborne, Ghost recon advanced warfighter.

Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

I'm going to go finish my pancakes, but I will leave it on autopilot, so keep playing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

OK. I'm back.

Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

Look at your GPS. Do you see all those blue dots. I can't wait to see what they look like from 12000 ft! ANother thing, I was looking at your profile, I like your occupation, "Being a 12 year-old" Laughing lol!

Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

How ya doing?

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

good.How many more miles you got?

Flight Simulator X, Assassins creed, Call Of duty 4, Gears of war, Crysis, medal of honor: Airborne, Ghost recon advanced warfighter.

Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

238. How about you?

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

It will be close!

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

yep

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

How fast you going.

Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

Pause.My computer just crashed.I know whare I was so can you please wait.It will just take my 1 minuet.

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

Where you at.What mile.

Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

120 for me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

Where ar you now? I am at 108 left to go. I am getting some cloudsand turbulence. Where are you?

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

98 miles

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

Where you at now

Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

45 miles and starting my descent.

Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

I have to go IFR. The visibility is 1/4 mile. Check out Deadhorses's ATIS on 118.4. May the best man win! Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

You know how to fly IFR, right?

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

Yea but I am on The ground ware are you

Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

Congradualtions! I'm flying the ILS runway 4 right now. See ya on the ground.

Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

OK. I'm down. How did you do that approach so quickly? ATC had me fly the ILS 4 appr. and then circle to land. That was quite tricky.

Guest FEM Guest

He probably filed a IFR flightplan, that'd what I'd do. Because pilots with the IFR flightplans have priority usually.

Hey, what say we do another, I'm in for it over the weekend if ya wanna do it. How about a race from like the south island of Hawaii to the northernmost island? Or something weird like that? If rules will allow, can we use the Skylane instead of the Skyhawk? I'm not sure what you used, but I think skylane allows more fun and strategy because it has prop RPM as well, which allows for fuel economy and stuff too.

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

lol good raace Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
mypilot Chief Captain

mrkonk wrote: