SearchSearch 

100th Post

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

😀 I've been away for sometime now [the internet around my area has been off since the 18th of April] but I do remember saying once that for my 100th post I would put up a link to a few of my videos. Unfortunately I only have one video that I will put on this post. Flyaway still hasn't replied to his PM from me [asking for his permission to put a certain video on] and my other video is 31mb. If you want the 31mb vid I can send it in fragments or I send the whole thing.

All I can say now is "IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK" 😀 😀

Anyway here's the link to my video[It will remain here for 7 days].

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0WPHB8XN19KGF33D4W8L8MGPGQ

Forgive me as I have made a mistake with the opening title.

10 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Very Very good 😎 😀 how did you get the quility so good and it was only 31mb. If you watch my vid you would have noticed that the quility was bad. Once agian very very good 😀 .When I get back from my mums hous in 2 days I will post my second video.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Good to have you back 👍

👏 great video 👏

More please Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Nice video! I like that little plane. I'd like to see the other video. Could you send it to me please? If you want to send it to me by e-mail, check my profile to find my e-mail.

Oh, yes, it's good to have you back.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Bow Down 👍 Very Nice! I got a question though? DWhy did slew keeping going on and off in the bottom right corner?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Excellent job, I like the overcast weather and the cutting to different scenes.

Radar

Pro Member Captain

mypilot wrote:

Why did slew keeping going on and off in the bottom right corner?

Well i'm not to sure.

Pro Member First Officer
Martin (Blake14) First Officer

Very nice video. I really liked the wing views, and as Ranald said, that very good video quality! 😀

Pro Member Captain

Thanks Guys and Girls.

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

Like, wow man. It's an extremely nice video. The music is also perfect for the movie. I really like your landings and everything. Your vid quality is also very good for a little amount of space used. Not perfect though, but VERY VERY close indeed, LOVES THE MUSIC!

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (megafoot) First Officer

nice music!