Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

New VA!!!

Richard Lavender Guest

Hello people!!! There is a new Virtual Airliner up-coming this month, it is apparently the worlds best free VA!!!!! i have joined and will be buying my first aircraft soon. The CEO is looking for more people to join, and you even stand a chance for an Officer recruitment, in which you will get to manage the VA's bank accounts, administrator, IAA Admin, Pilot Instructor...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Richard Lavender wrote:

it is apparently the worlds best free VA!!!!!

Suuuuuuuuure Wink

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

The link doesn't work and I can't find any other link.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Thanks Skymuncher Very Happy

Glenn McLoughlin Guest

hey guys lol sorry about the mix up, i think my buddy richard isnt so good at persuasive language (saying as he used to be in my English Language lesson in high school lol) but OBVIOUSLY isnt the worlds best VA (would be nice of course) but is really a project to see if we can build a VA and website using NOTHING but FREE resources!!! It is actually going on better than planned apart from like richard sayed, the PIREP'ing' and Sign=Up forms as all are limited as its a freeweb!!!!

cheers guys, oh if you happen to know, i cannot beleive i done this, but as a free website, my VA link is in Ranking 6 on google!!!!!!!! out of 64,000!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID WE DO IT???????????????

just type in Bluejet in google and see what you get!!!!

Snakeskin Guest

Just wondering what the IP addy is for BlueJet Virtual and if u guys use TeamSpeak.

Pro Member Trainee
Joe Porter (jbp173) Trainee

Laughing Hey guys try flying with the best and forget the rest. Virtual-USAirways
HTTP//:virtual-usairways.net
We are free and steady growing. Take a look at our site and see what you think.
We use Squawkbox 3 which is a free download and registration and aircraft are all free. We use Vatsim as our ATC and they are great.

Laughing