Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I need help on how to add the downloads to my game

Pro Member Trainee
mrbuggerman Trainee

To all you fs2004 users i am in desperate help on how to add my planes and their sounds to my game the only plane i was able to put to my game is the a319 and i did not get the panel right and i dont have the complete Cockpit view when i look to the right i dont see the other chair and all i see is the wing and when i look to the left all i see is the wing and not the window edge also i tryed downloading the crj900 and i was unsucesful since my panel for this plane was not working and i did not have instruments and the sound really didnt kow if it was right so the major question to you guys out their iS (HOW DO I DOWLOAD A PLANE AND ADD IT ON TO THE GAME AND HAVE THE COMPLETE PLANE AND INSTRUMENTS AND SOUND RIGHT?)IF YOU CAN E-MAIL ME TO CRUISEBOY22@YAHOO.COM WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DO THIS ASAP I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH GUYS.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Mundy Pereira (SteefhunterX) Trainee

Have you tried the flightsim manager? I have installed alot of aircraft and scenery with it and they all run fine. Here is the link to it. https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2644/flightsim-manager-285/

Hope it helps you.

Pro Member Trainee
Mundy Pereira (SteefhunterX) Trainee

That link didn't work so just e-mail me and I will send you the program if ya want it.

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

Have you tried reading the readme that comes with the plane? And if you used some full stops your paragraph would be a whole lot easier to read O_o